I would like to see someone design a transformer off of a concept car that was unveiled late last year. The concept car in question is
THE CHEVROLET-CHAPARRAL 2X VISION GRAN TURISMO:
- The robot mode must be proportional to the dimensions of the actual car. (There is a 1:1-scale display model by chevrolet which should have the full dimensions listed there)
- The robot mode's body type must be land-based as this is a land-based vehicle, so you can go for bipedal or quadrupedal designs but it cannot be submersible.
- Because this car's power unit is a direct-propulsion design unlike a conventional car, the engine can be incorporated into the robot mode as a type of "Jump pack".
- The robot mode must contain a weapon of some sort - either a hand-held firearm like on many G1 toys or incorporated into the robot mode's body like on the Movie figures. The weapons must also be either A concealed into the vehicle mode or B disguise as part of the vehicle mode's body.
- As an extension of the above rule, the weapon can also be used in a "Stealth Force" mode if so desired.